With the start of a new year, the invites start pouring in. Perhaps you’ve got a wedding coming up. Or a birthday party. Or maybe you just want to look nice as you return to work! You may not have time for a dramatic makeover, but at Mirelez Wellness Dental in Fresno CA, we can improve your smile with some quick cosmetic dentistry.
Here are five cosmetic dentistry procedures that can usually be completed in one office visit.
- Veneers: Porcelain veneers have been a popular treatment for decades, but we never fail to be amazed by the wonderful results they provide. Consisting of a super-thin layer of porcelain bonded permanently to the tooth, a veneer can cover a chip, hide a crack, make discoloration disappear, or repair a misshapen tooth.
- Gum Contouring: At times, even when teeth look healthy, the gum-line can be too low or too high, detracting from the presentation. Gum contouring can reshape the gum-line and perfect your smile.
- Enamel Shaping: Even one single misshapen tooth can ruin a perfect smile, even if all the other teeth are healthy. Enamel shaping can make blend misshapen teeth so they blend in with the rest.
- Bonding: Dental bonding, the process by which various applications are used to fix teeth with cosmetic and structural dilemmas, has improved as a technology. Additional cutting-edge materials have made the newest prep methods minimally invasive, allowing for more of the original tooth structure to remain intact.
- Teeth Whitening: The most popular option for making your smile pop is professional, in-office teeth whitening. There is nothing like a white smile to give you confidence!
Cosmetic dentistry is an investment that will bless you with increased self-confidence every day. Mirelez Wellness Dental in Fresno CA serves patients in Medera, Selma, Oakhurst, and beyond! Contact us to request an appointment to get your smile ready for all those hugs, laughs, and pictures.
Contact Mirelez Wellness Dental:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):